Spiritual Portal
Apr 18, 2024 09:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Living Love

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Living Love  (Read 1389 times)
kingfisher111

« on: Jun 21, 2014 06:27 am »

It is sometimes this way, but are response and reaction after whatever has passed has passed, is what we are left with, who we are, as we continue to evolve and change, and hopefully not become more closed off, and put a shell around our heart because we were hurt.

I think Eric described the "other person's point of view" quite well, as well as the problem of obsession and not being able to accept another as they present themselves.

Personally, I have realized, recently, that once the veils of projecting my own inner fears and HOPES onto another are gone, I am able to see a person as they actually wish to present themselves, and from there, perhaps I may have the have chance to see the deeper layers of their self, if they are willing to share them or to open up to them even for their own joy! 

People who cause suffering are often caught in a mirage of suffering from their past, and they will inevitably project this onto others, especially those close to them. 

Alone, or together with a true soul mate surrounded by other good hearted people, I wish to know myself and be honest and loving to myself and others in whatever way Universe deems useful.

If anyone's actions or intentions are truly destructive, I hope we can love them from afar and wish the growth and a way out of their psychological hell they may be perpetuating for no logical reason...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: