Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Reincarnation

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reincarnation  (Read 2542 times)
SI

« Reply #30 on: Mar 03, 2016 07:34 am »

When you say that we are not sure if these memories are actually our own it leads me to to tell you about a personal experience. As a teenager i had problems wearing shirts because the cloth irritated one side of my chest. It became such an issue that my mother decided to resolve it once and for all and we went to our doctor who told us there was nothing wrong with the right side of my chest .

Years later a woman and man came into my music store and having a hunch they were not from around that area i asked them what they were doing in the area. They told me that they were readers/psychics and were putting on a seminar in a near by town. i told them that i held astrology classes at my store and it would be nice to have them come. They said they would. While at the class i introduced them and they said they would be willing to do a psychic reading. No one seemed interested to volunteer so i did. They asked me if there was anything i wanted to know. i said yes could you tell me anything about my past lives?The woman was quiet and closed her eyes then opened them and said you were in the civil war and was shot in the right chest and died. She also told me that i lived in India and was struck by a cobra early in life.

Do i feel compelled to seek out people from the past you ask. Shannon you and i have some past encounters. We are learning how to serve others unselfishly together and help each other in the process. This is evident in the Moon/Neptune combust (conjunction) position in our charts in the 6th house of service at the critical degree of 29 degrees Scorpio. Somethings are just self evident. Interestingly enough that aspect has Mars over it as we speak which is triggering this present encounter. There are other factors that signify this as well. Life sometimes seeks us out in our encounters. The choice we have is to what degree we choose to participate.

So since I've never had these things happen to me, can you say that it has helped you in some way to know what might have happened in the past, or how astrology has given you answers to current situations?

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #31 on: Mar 03, 2016 11:57 am »

When you say that we are not sure if these memories are actually our own it leads me to to tell you about a personal experience. As a teenager i had problems wearing shirts because the cloth irritated one side of my chest. It became such an issue that my mother decided to resolve it once and for all and we went to our doctor who told us there was nothing wrong with the right side of my chest .

Years later a woman and man came into my music store and having a hunch they were not from around that area i asked them what they were doing in the area. They told me that they were readers/psychics and were putting on a seminar in a near by town. i told them that i held astrology classes at my store and it would be nice to have them come. They said they would. While at the class i introduced them and they said they would be willing to do a psychic reading. No one seemed interested to volunteer so i did. They asked me if there was anything i wanted to know. i said yes could you tell me anything about my past lives?The woman was quiet and closed her eyes then opened them and said you were in the civil war and was shot in the right chest and died. She also told me that i lived in India and was struck by a cobra early in life.

Do i feel compelled to seek out people from the past you ask. Shannon you and i have some past encounters. We are learning how to serve others unselfishly together and help each other in the process. This is evident in the Moon/Neptune combust (conjunction) position in our charts in the 6th house of service at the critical degree of 29 degrees Scorpio. Somethings are just self evident. Interestingly enough that aspect has Mars over it as we speak which is triggering this present encounter. There are other factors that signify this as well. Life sometimes seeks us out in our encounters. The choice we have is to what degree we choose to participate.

So since I've never had these things happen to me, can you say that it has helped you in some way to know what might have happened in the past, or how astrology has given you answers to current situations?

Astrology is not for everyone SI. You feel as though knowing about the future and what people have brought from the past can influence the present. Then can knowing about the present also influence the present? Each of us has our unique perspectives that we share and can help those around us. i feel that i was helped by my last conversation i had with you on the phone. U have had other things happen to you that have given you the ability to look at things in way that can help others. If your way works for you who am i to disagree? i would rather learn from u and feel that each one of us has something to share with one another that is helpful.

i will add this though since you asked and have told me that we may be influenced in our outcomes by the existence of astrology. Even the quality of free will is a karmically earned quality that is evident in astrology. For instance mccoy has a lot of free will choices in this life surrounding values shared and encountered with others he meets  and what he learns about them from other people. Shannon has a lot of free will choices surrounding her relationships and talents of others she meets in her life that can help her in relationships and service. These are earned qualities from previous life episodes. Shannon has the ability to attract spiritual connections for her own growth and mccoy has the ability to attract  values that are different then his own for his souls growth. These can often be seen as challenging to his own views. In Brock there is the ability to choose his own religious beliefs and career choices. He has chosen to have an environment where this could be done. Although at times in this process he finds communication with others to be confusing and challenging. How do we distinguish the truth from that which is untrue and deceptive? First we must ask the question of ourselves. In Eric there is the ability to gain insights on unconscious phenomena thru destined associations he comes in contact from others in his life. 

How we choose to use these 'gifts' is up to the individual. Will we use the power (which is symbolized by the presence of conjunctions of planets) in a manner which is conducive to and interdependent with our spiritual community? Can the individual take this power and channel it into areas which promote well-being and growth with others? Or will we (i also have a similar challenge) use this power for our own gain and ego expansion at the expense of others? This is the free choice and herein lies the souls challenge. We can take the later course which will set up new karmic conditions, new lessons to be learned in the form of phenomena which will occur  to us at later points in time. Or we can take the former and get it right this time around; Life being a school with tests along the way.

It helps me to know what 'gifts' are given to others so that i am able to better serve them if and when they are receptive and conversely they can do the same for me if and when i am receptive. So my answer to you is that when u are receptive you too will find the different talents in others helpful to your own growth and understanding as i have found yours helpful to my challenges in life.

Astrology is only one way to understand ourselves and the world around us. I love the expansion of consciousness the stars and the nite sky gives and can see the synchronicity between events here and there.  The study of astrology is facinating  in so many ways specifically to understand ourselves and our place in the universe.

For the question;  'Has it helped me to know about the past?' --- What is the difference between the past in this life or some other life? Has it helped you to know about the past in this life? Like any thing else it has the potential to help or harm. If we learn from the past of course it is helpful. If we dwell in the past perhaps not.
« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2016 05:15 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
SI

« Reply #32 on: Mar 03, 2016 06:24 pm »

Yes free will, free choice, of course.

But I can be influenced as well.

If some ghost appeared in front of me and then vanished, then sure I have the choice to do what I will with that information.

But I am however influenced, almost compelled, to now change my thoughts from here on out. Hard to help that.

Did it do me any good? Or was it a detriment? Should it be used as a helper to advance myself, or should I discard it best I can since it might be an attempt to distract me? See what I'm saying? Playing with some of this stuff might burn me.

« Last Edit: Mar 03, 2016 09:46 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: Mar 03, 2016 09:47 pm »

Yes free will, free choice, of course.

But I can be influenced as well.

If some ghost appeared in front of me and then vanished, then sure I have the choice to do what I will with that information.

But I am however influenced, almost compelled, to now change my thoughts from here on out. Hard to help that.

Did it do me any good? Or was it a detriment? Should it be used as a helper to advance myself, or should I discard it best I can since it might be an attempt to distract me? See what I'm saying? Playing with some of this stuff might burn me.

SI, if it doesn't bother you I doubt it can have any negative effects
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
SI

« Reply #34 on: Mar 03, 2016 10:16 pm »

Ha, yes, well, in this case recklessness could be harmful, but if you think it's OK for you then it is.

There's always hope in contradiction ~Unknown
Report Spam   Logged
Shannon
« Reply #35 on: Mar 04, 2016 12:37 am »

Shot dead in the American Civil War?  How gruesome!  Horrible.   Cry. I think you misunderstood what I meant about the cosmic consciousness - didn't mean I don't believe we do not have individual histories - just meant that when we (or the regressor if we go to a pro) try to seek them out, we might be tapping into a broader pool of information that we realize.    Grin.  Aside from the American Civil war era, do you have any other impressions of times or places tou might have lived?  It's alright if you do not wish to share.  I am just curious.    Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: Mar 04, 2016 02:41 am »

Shot dead in the American Civil War?  How gruesome!  Horrible.   Cry. I think you misunderstood what I meant about the cosmic consciousness - didn't mean I don't believe we do not have individual histories - just meant that when we (or the regressor if we go to a pro) try to seek them out, we might be tapping into a broader pool of information that we realize.    Grin.  Aside from the American Civil war era, do you have any other impressions of times or places tou might have lived?  It's alright if you do not wish to share.  I am just curious.    Smiley

Yes but not always as clear and as believable as the Civil War and India lives, ... in Europe (Spain France Ireland Scotland...the Druids) and long ago on the American Continent and how about you? My fascination with Atlantis and Lemuria have also made me wonder. Perhaps the time of Christ as a martyr and as a eunuch in another period.

The cosmic consciousness we identify with...hmmm... i think i still see things too personally to expand to that state. But it is certainly a goal worthy of our continuous efforts. i can see Amma saying she is Paramahansa Yogananda since she appears to be in that state.
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016 04:13 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Shannon
« Reply #37 on: Mar 04, 2016 04:47 pm »

Hmmm. I am attracted to many times and places, but have no actual knowledge of having been alive in any one of them.  Scottish highlands, during the time of Culloden - but that may be because my current heritage comes from there.  France - especially the Cathars in Medieval times; I feel a real affinity for that region/group, but again that can be traced to today.  I once started weeping uncontrollably watching a documentery on Burmese Monks - during the time they were being slaughtered.  It was very weird, but the material was also very sad - so it could have just been the violence of it.  The Cheyenne people.  I have a vague memory/fantasy of dying in a desert, looking up over my shoulder at the sun then floating up into it.  Also, an impression of a castle or large stone building - a friend sitting in an open windowframe smiling at me with deep affection - the sun highlighting his hair, beard.  That scene always reminds me of my husband. Maybe it was him.  Smiley. Other than that, odd sensations - like a vague memory of lying on cold stone or concrete with sun coming through an opening above me, sunlight through forest trees.  A lot of these impressions include sunshine in some form.  For a long time I had an aversion to India.  A strong one.  Then Yogananda appeared on my scene, and I got over it.  Ha ha. 
Report Spam   Logged
SI

« Reply #38 on: Mar 05, 2016 07:49 am »

My fascination with Atlantis and Lemuria have also made me wonder. Perhaps the time of Christ as a martyr and as a eunuch in another period.

I'm very interested in Atlantis too, some very elaborate theories out there. Quartz crystals I tend to like as well for some reason, which one theory suggests they used very large crystals to create energy for various purposes.

I suppose you could link interests/feelings with past lives or past experiences, however it seems something more than that, my limited knowledge, sure, can envision a past life, but maybe it is something more that I just cannot understand, yet.

For example I really like curry vegies with rice, I mean one of my favorites. I had a monk from SRF tell me must've been from India in a past life. Sure possibly, (I have a hunch he heard that from someone else as I did), but it might be something that is not in a dimension that we relate to, like a physical past incarnation, I think it's a connection to something that encompasses much more than that, I just don't know what it is.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: Mar 05, 2016 08:08 pm »

My fascination with Atlantis and Lemuria have also made me wonder. Perhaps the time of Christ as a martyr and as a eunuch in another period.

I'm very interested in Atlantis too, some very elaborate theories out there. Quartz crystals I tend to like as well for some reason, which one theory suggests they used very large crystals to create energy for various purposes.

I suppose you could link interests/feelings with past lives or past experiences, however it seems something more than that, my limited knowledge, sure, can envision a past life, but maybe it is something more that I just cannot understand, yet.

For example I really like curry vegies with rice, I mean one of my favorites. I had a monk from SRF tell me must've been from India in a past life. Sure possibly, (I have a hunch he heard that from someone else as I did), but it might be something that is not in a dimension that we relate to, like a physical past incarnation, I think it's a connection to something that encompasses much more than that, I just don't know what it is.

There is always more then one way of explaining things SI. When you have a deep interest in something and it keeps returning to your consciousness often an explanation eventually appears. Seek and ye shall find. Knock and the doors will be open.... a bit like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: Mar 05, 2016 09:00 pm »

Hmmm. I am attracted to many times and places, but have no actual knowledge of having been alive in any one of them.  Scottish highlands, during the time of Culloden - but that may be because my current heritage comes from there.  France - especially the Cathars in Medieval times; I feel a real affinity for that region/group, but again that can be traced to today.  I once started weeping uncontrollably watching a documentery on Burmese Monks - during the time they were being slaughtered.  It was very weird, but the material was also very sad - so it could have just been the violence of it.  The Cheyenne people.  I have a vague memory/fantasy of dying in a desert, looking up over my shoulder at the sun then floating up into it.  Also, an impression of a castle or large stone building - a friend sitting in an open windowframe smiling at me with deep affection - the sun highlighting his hair, beard.  That scene always reminds me of my husband. Maybe it was him.  Smiley. Other than that, odd sensations - like a vague memory of lying on cold stone or concrete with sun coming through an opening above me, sunlight through forest trees.  A lot of these impressions include sunshine in some form.  For a long time I had an aversion to India.  A strong one.  Then Yogananda appeared on my scene, and I got over it.  Ha ha. 

You have left quite lot of people, places and times to think about. i have always had a difficult time relatng to any of the 'kingdoms' of Europe. i always totally rejected them and find it very difficult to believe that for instance today in England; the people would actually even tolerate a family thinking that they are some how more privileged then others because they were born into a certain gene pool. It is really a type of racism since those 'below' them are not as 'important'. They may have the same skin color but have a purer blood type. Rite? Snobs!

The Cathars in France brought and immediate interest since they represented part of the gnostic movement. i have always thought that such early Christian movements represented a truer version of the message of Christ. But ofcourse they were always persecuted by main stream Christianity. Which is why it is best for many of us to totally reject conventional Christianity.

You and i both seem to have a latent interest in Buddhism. That is nice. i was involved with getting a couple of Buddhist Meditation groups off the ground. i also feel a strong support for the buddhists of Tibet who have been treated so cruel by the Chinese. How can we ever trust a government that destroys its own spirituality and religious traditions?

Interestingly enough i wrote a song about Cheyenne and the Cheyenne called 'Flurries in Cheyenne'. The trail of tears and the early Indians plight.... their spirituality has always been of interest to me.... Way back from the days of reading Carlos Castaneda and exploring my natural affinity to the Americas before being colonized.

i wonder if the cold concrete may have been in the Egyptian or Mayan periods. Not too many forests in Egypt that i know of though. Perhaps the early Americans had places like this or the Celts.

Aversions to places.... in yours; India may have to do with difficult experiences in those countries.

It is nice that you seem to still feel something for your husband and have not resorted to negative emotions towards him. That is a spiritual quality you can be proud of if you can continue it throughout this time in your life.

i talked to a friend last nite who has visual flashes of past lives. i have had that happen. Like a whole scene opens up to your inner gaze. You have a 'vision'. When it happens it is as though you have a break thru of some sort because if for instance you are with some one thinking of them or talking to them---- you get a grasp of what they are about. What they have done with you in the past and what you are encountering with them in the present. Bringing our interest in such subjects out in the open often draws people and places to you that help in an understanding of the past and why it has led you here to work out issues and help others that you have been with before.

The significance of the Sun which you have often seen in these experiences interests me. The Sun is the key to life's cosmic rays flowing thru us and those rays that we manifest transforming our reality. In your case your Sun being quite active in Scorpio in the house of service and health. Sun shining thru the forest trees: These are days to remember....sitting under a tree meditating. Walking with a friend or alone in the woods! Sometimes in our visions we do not always look backward but forwards as well!

« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2016 08:15 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: Oct 12, 2016 12:43 pm »

If God arbitrarily makes persons of reasonable out unreasonable mentality, souls predisposed to be either good or bad , nudged by a favorable or unfavorable earthly inheritance, and endowed babies  with reason and then let's them die before they can express their potentials, just for the sake of variety, then this earth is a hopeless mess, and it's creatures hapless puppets dancing on strings of chance. Our common sense tells us that there must be a wider purpose  from a creator who is wisdom itself. The reason and free choice of every human being must have time and equal opportunity to evolve and express the full God given divinity of the soul..... Paramahansa Yogananda
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016 12:48 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2020 09:01 pm »

The fact that we may not remember our former lives does not mean that we did not exist before. We do not remember the nine months of our embryonic existence in this life, nor do we remember when we were six months old. It is all the less likely therefore that we would remember when we had lived in a different body with a different brain and nervous system and a different appearance.~Paramahansa Yogananda
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020 09:02 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: Feb 03, 2022 04:35 pm »

The fact that we may not remember our former lives does not mean that we did not exist before. We do not remember the nine months of our embryonic existence in this life, nor do we remember when we were six months old. It is all the less likely therefore that we would remember when we had lived in a different body with a different brain and nervous system and a different appearance.

Evolution and Reincarnation Lesson #133 Self-Realization Fellowship

~Paramahansa Yogananda
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2022 04:42 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: Feb 27, 2022 07:36 pm »

Reincarnation is one of the greatest doctrines; without the concept of reincarnation we cannot conceive, from the limited perspective of one life, the eternal justice of God. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: