Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 01:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cornhuskers Convention

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornhuskers Convention  (Read 1063 times)
Beatrice Landcaster

« on: Sep 12, 2012 01:42 am »

I should have never invited those cowlicks to my heehaw. What happened to ya'al? What about you rattily ass squirrel? What choo got better to do? How about that mr. advice man Jitendra we could have set up a podium for him to save the wicked from the wise. What about that there Elf? We had plenty of meat to serve.  Embarrassed One of de ol hags even brought some crispy creme dougnuts. Ya' all don't know what youra missin'. We even had some that there cornsilk smoke for dungeon man. And you devilwish the least ya'll could have done is sent soma that angel stuff to flop their wings around. And you Yosha tell me we haven't seen the likes of ya in a green moon. Least ya'll coulda brought your soul corn bread. I'm outa here. This is no place for a wholy person. What kinda hotel is this? No place to clean yo underswear and no slot machines.

Beady

P.S. Hey Dungeon man this ain't truck talkin' hear it goes back a lot further then ya'all can imagine.  Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: