Spiritual Portal
Apr 19, 2024 07:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Positive Energy

Recent Items

Views: 31
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive Energy  (Read 415 times)
zap
« on: Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am »

I recommend harmonious balance and equilibrium.

One should not take a antipathetic approach to "negative" energy...it is the grounding energy of your psyche.

No circuit can function with only a positive pole. No battery with two positive poles can give a charge. A person functioning only on a positive emphasis (or should I say, an overly positive emphasis?) will become one-dimensional, ungrounded and out of balance.

True to duality, the negative is often affirmed in the positive, in the form of an implication. For example, people only become conscious of health after they have felt sick. Similarly, the affirmation of the positive often piggybacks a negativity that has brought forth the positivity. The negativity is like a chalkboard that provides the background for the positivity to show up. In this way, positive thinking could be considered a kind of negative thinking.

I observe much harm done in the name of "positivity". This type of teaching, while based in a certain kind of truth and good intentions, can be perniciously misleading. Especially for people who are already unbalanced and emotionally unstable. This is a subject on which which I may write more in depth at another time.

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am by zap » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: