Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 05:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Positive Energy

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive Energy  (Read 399 times)
Starling

« on: Jun 01, 2012 07:08 pm »

Every moment you have a choice – to be at peace or to be in resistance. When you are at peace you attract positive energy and when you resist you create negative vibes that reflect back on your being. It’s a simple choice and yet most people unconsciously choose to live in negativity... Peace and Blessings to all....~A Lady Leo~
Report Spam   Logged

A Lady Leo
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Jun 01, 2014 01:26 am »

Every moment you have a choice – to be at peace or to be in resistance. When you are at peace you attract positive energy and when you resist you create negative vibes that reflect back on your being. It’s a simple choice and yet most people unconsciously choose to live in negativity... Peace and Blessings to all....~A Lady Leo~

Hey Lady Leo ... where did you go with that positive energy you stole in your back pocket?
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
kingfisher111

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2014 08:20 am »

Sometimes the form goes

but the energy still flows...

Report Spam   Logged
zap
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am »

I recommend harmonious balance and equilibrium.

One should not take a antipathetic approach to "negative" energy...it is the grounding energy of your psyche.

No circuit can function with only a positive pole. No battery with two positive poles can give a charge. A person functioning only on a positive emphasis (or should I say, an overly positive emphasis?) will become one-dimensional, ungrounded and out of balance.

True to duality, the negative is often affirmed in the positive, in the form of an implication. For example, people only become conscious of health after they have felt sick. Similarly, the affirmation of the positive often piggybacks a negativity that has brought forth the positivity. The negativity is like a chalkboard that provides the background for the positivity to show up. In this way, positive thinking could be considered a kind of negative thinking.

I observe much harm done in the name of "positivity". This type of teaching, while based in a certain kind of truth and good intentions, can be perniciously misleading. Especially for people who are already unbalanced and emotionally unstable. This is a subject on which which I may write more in depth at another time.

« Last Edit: Jun 06, 2014 11:58 am by zap » Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2014 07:01 am »

hi zap. dangggg. Tongue I hope to read more if you ever do decide to elaborate on the subject. I like your understanding and metaphor to the battery that gives charge. Smiley
I agree with your last few sentences the most.
i also think negativity is a type of expression that can promote stimulation and creativity. too much of one thing doesn't seem healthy and embracing different aspects of our personality should be natural. what's interesting to note are the moments we're graced with this awareness, that is- the transitions happening within. i.e, joy or anger. just as important and beautiful- are the choices we make thereafter.
duality is an interesting subject

Report Spam   Logged
kingfisher111

« Reply #5 on: Jun 08, 2014 05:58 am »

I love how quickly topics morph on this forum!

Yes, without experiencing the night, who would ever be grateful for sunshine?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: