Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 04:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

things are picking up again

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: things are picking up again  (Read 465 times)
guest88
« on: Feb 25, 2012 11:02 am »

hello
just seeking a little console
i've been thinking a lot lately as i've been having a lot of random experiences. like dreaming of things that come true or thinking of something random to see it later. or thinking of friends and somehow coming into contact with them not to shortly after. there's a lot going on emotionally between relationships. some of which i struggle with as well. its just interesting to me, why all of a sudden. i thought maybe to learn how to recognize the voice. learn/practice intuition. sometimes though i'm tugged to act and end up acting selfishly when in the depths of my being i want harmony between all connections. i think my actions reflect some of this experience back to me. i don't know why though, maybe more people out there are feeling similar. like they're becoming aware of their psychic potential ? are there ways to help maintain this or will these experiences come and go as they please ? am i learning how to work with my indwelling spirit ?so many ups and downs. such increased activity though i'm seeing friends i haven't seen in a while meeting new people- it feels like different personalities in me are being pulled. life in all directions. sometimes i want to know more but not always sure if that's what i really want. it is helping me in so many ways and i am grateful, i'd just like to learn how to work cooperatively, willingly- and make intelligent decisions based off what is being observed and understood. ehhhhh idk what else to say. trying to roll this out there. . . k, gnight. thx
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm »

hello. just an update. the psychic activity has slown down. i know my first post was very vague and i apologize. im still having interesting dreams but not about random future events anymore(i think). im still thinking about certain people i haven't seen in a while- and end up seeing them shortly after the thought. i had an interesting dream and its got me thinking. i have an open crush on a girl at work but we both know it cant go anywhere. for so many reasons i have to try harder to tame myself. i dreamt of her recently in a black sunday dress and saw her struggling with something. in my dream she was an independent and confirmed with me my feelings as being one sided. in the dream i got the feeling she was my teacher. i told her all these things the next day including the things i dreamt of that were bothering her. she confirmed with me the truth behind what i revealed to her. well we didnt make much out of it and like usual i ended up questioning the wrong things- peicing the mystery together in a way that lessens the experience(to me). still an interesting dream though. again today i woke up at exactly 1111 am and the first thing i said before realizing the time was, "i love you t**....." (hername). i am so fascinated by the connection. this is only the 2nd or 3rd person i have had dreams about that later come true. i think i was able to dream what i did about her because she touched my head the same day. i cant help but wonder why certain numbers follow me with specific relationships. like 333 1111 222 444.
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2012 01:14 pm »

hello. just an update. the psychic activity has slown down. i know my first post was very vague and i apologize. im still having interesting dreams but not about random future events anymore(i think). im still thinking about certain people i haven't seen in a while- and end up seeing them shortly after the thought. i had an interesting dream and its got me thinking. i have an open crush on a girl at work but we both know it cant go anywhere. for so many reasons i have to try harder to tame myself. i dreamt of her recently in a black sunday dress and saw her struggling with something. in my dream she was an independent and confirmed with me my feelings as being one sided. in the dream i got the feeling she was my teacher. i told her all these things the next day including the things i dreamt of that were bothering her. she confirmed with me the truth behind what i revealed to her. well we didnt make much out of it and like usual i ended up questioning the wrong things- peicing the mystery together in a way that lessens the experience(to me). still an interesting dream though. again today i woke up at exactly 1111 am and the first thing i said before realizing the time was, "i love you t**....." (hername). i am so fascinated by the connection. this is only the 2nd or 3rd person i have had dreams about that later come true. i think i was able to dream what i did about her because she touched my head the same day. i cant help but wonder why certain numbers follow me with specific relationships. like 333 1111 222 444.

Eric u will have many experiences with relationships in your life that r destined in nature. What is important to note is that thru these experiences u r gaining a new value system that is in harmony with your spiritual evolution and you r gaining an understanding of unconscious and subconscious motivations in your life's direction. That is: things that u were not aware of manifest thru these destined encounters. Remember: relationships manifest in many ways not all of them are romantic in nature. Some of them may have a purpose that u do not recognize until later. All this is signified by the yod in your chart which i will at sometime explain if u would like.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2012 01:37 pm by Jai Guru~Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2012 04:28 pm »

i would like ty very much !

off to run !
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #4 on: Mar 01, 2012 03:44 am »

i'm not sure why i so easily wish to pursue those relationships that feel destined in a romantic sense or why i want to share an intangible desire so strongly versus accepting things as they are at face value. but i am grateful for my connections and so, appreciate the advice you have to offer me here.

thank you
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #5 on: Mar 03, 2012 03:11 am »

every soul 'desires' or seeks love.  god is love,,,,soul is a direct 'spark' of god ,,,,therefore it seeks love,,,,just like god seeks our love.

i am going to cut to the point.....

seek gods love before any other love......

meditation/yoga.....can be used in any way one wants to.  if one focuses upon useless fantasies during meditation....then that's what will come.  if one focuses upon on god during meditation....then that's what will come.

god is the 'ulitmate lover'.  if one seeks love...then meditate upon god, connect with god....then when the time is right....one will find themselves a love in bodily form.

practice being good.....good to others and good to urself....practice the divine qualities....

stop putting 'all ur eggs in one basket'.....basket meaning body.

(((Hugs&Love&OM)))
yoshi

Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
guest88
« Reply #6 on: Mar 18, 2012 07:13 pm »

thanks anne
your post today resonates with me for some reason
i've always enjoyed your input and now things seem a little clearer
thank you
Report Spam   Logged
yoshi

« Reply #7 on: Mar 19, 2012 03:18 pm »

((((( eric ))))) 
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
elfunrocker
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2012 11:46 am »

@Pepto,,,,abysmaltouch,,,,,I can seem to relate to some of your psychic manifestations of deja vu and re-connection etc~. Wonder sometimes if that crossing of pathways are God sent 'directions'. I have noticed lately that my dreams and those images that suddenly appear before me are becoming closer as to when they first appeared in the dream. Wonder if that could be a sign of this level coming to an end and then moving on to the next level? One can only wonder? Huh? Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: