Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 09:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: https://youtu.be/4BulJAQo1TI

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Strength

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strength  (Read 594 times)
Comet
« on: Dec 04, 2011 11:50 pm »

Here is the blog i wrote today on Strength, Personal Growth and Positive Attitude,

Strength

Strength and Positive Attitude,

This past year was one hell of a year of changes and personal growth! The shoulder injury sidelined me more than once this year i am laid up right now! I know the universe can force us to slow down in a major way if we don't take care of ourselves properly! I am so over this injury but i understand all the reasons behind it and it just made me a stronger person!! I'm more focused and in control of my life these days! Had a lot of personal healing and inner healing done this year as well and released a lot! Forgave all and have no regrets!

I just have to laugh at people i was hit with a lot of tough situations and people sure do how and when to hit my friendships the ones that are most special to me etc! Never in my life have i ever came across so many fake, two-faced, and jealous people as i have over the internet! Don't get me wrong i met a lot of wonderful friends as well! I know who my real friends are out of all my tough situations came some awesome friendships for life! I know who is real and who is not!! The hardest part is learning who to keep and who to let go!! I always give a few chances to those closest to me cause i see thru a lot and it takes a lot to turn me away from a friend!!

Trust me i know life is tough i learned to be more understanding , show compassion when need to and no matter what life throws at us always try to keep a positive attitude! Never assume you know what the other person is thinking, never make things up about your friends that are not true, always speak your mind and be honesty! Stand up for your beliefs and you be amazed at the outcome!!

One thing about this year is i learned to stand up for myself and if one thing does not work change your attitude!! I always look at the big picture not the situation!! If things are meant to be they will always find their way back and if not i see it as one of God's unanswered prayers!! Took me awhile to see things and people for who they really are! I am often misunderstood but i never hurt my friends or anyone close to me! I am a reiki master and a healer sometimes things spin outta
control it happens to the best of us but it's how we deal with it and handle the situation at hand is the biggest challenge and lesson we will ever have!! Once we learn how to deal with it, let go, never take nothing personal cause no matter what happens we are only responsible for our actions and not how others think of us!

The first time in a long time i am back stronger than ever the most positive i have ever been! Emotional Freedom is an Amazing feeling and if anyone tries to kill your happiness or freedom it is cause you let them do it!! Set up boundaries and see how easy life really can be!! Smiley

Life is a huge lesson and Life really is too short to hold grudges!! Forgive someone today and tell them what a difference you made in their lives! Sure they would love to hear it and may even shock you!! Reconnect with a old friend or family member during this holiday season!! Life is more special when shared with real friends and family!!!! Just wanna thank everyone who came into my life and taught me some tough lessons! I can be stubborn but will always admit when i am wrong!!  Friends and guides are always coming into our lives be careful who you push away it could be the one person you need the most down the line! That is why I never really close that door!! Smiley

Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!!

Love and Light,

Comet

http://cometchanges1.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2011 12:01 am by Comet » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2011 08:24 am »

Pranams to Comet; i would say that we never really know the significance of others and the situations in our life till much later. i think u r rite about people we meet on the internet. The sooner u can meet them and really know about them the better. So much of our lives on the internet deal with what we imagine instead of what is. Yet there r such tremendous distances between people of similar interest that some times we have to b practical about seeing them and getting to know them.

Jitendra
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2011 04:48 pm »

Here is the blog i wrote today on Strength, Personal Growth and Positive Attitude,

Strength

I just have to laugh at people i was hit with a lot of tough situations and people sure do how and when to hit my friendships the ones that are most special to me etc! Never in my life have i ever came across so many fake, two-faced, and jealous people as i have over the internet! Don't get me wrong i met a lot of wonderful friends as well! I know who my real friends are out of all my tough situations came some awesome friendships for life! I know who is real and who is not!! The hardest part is learning who to keep and who to let go!! I always give a few chances to those closest to me cause i see thru a lot and it takes a lot to turn me away from a friend!! .............................................................................................

control it happens to the best of us but it's how we deal with it and handle the situation at hand is the biggest challenge and lesson we will ever have!! Once we learn how to deal with it, let go, never take nothing personal cause no matter what happens we are only responsible for our actions and not how others think of us!

Life is a huge lesson and Life really is too short to hold grudges!! Forgive someone today and tell them what a difference you made in their lives! Sure they would love to hear it and may even shock you!! Reconnect with a old friend or family member during this holiday season!! Life is more special when shared with real friends and family!!!! Just wanna thank everyone who came into my life and taught me some tough lessons! I can be stubborn but will always admit when i am wrong!!  Friends and guides are always coming into our lives be careful who you push away it could be the one person you need the most down the line! That is why I never really close that door!! Smiley

Love and Light,

Comet

Hey Comet; i think we always need to b aware of the fact that when others r doing things that r not nice, then it is r cue to move on. Often the doors that open r because we r able to let go of the ones behind us. When we push others away we react. We r not reacting when we r letting go of pain.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2011 04:51 pm by **steve ~ hydonus** » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Comet
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2011 06:06 pm »

Pranams to Comet; i would say that we never really know the significance of others and the situations in our life till much later. i think u r rite about people we meet on the internet. The sooner u can meet them and really know about them the better. So much of our lives on the internet deal with what we imagine instead of what is. Yet there r such tremendous distances between people of similar interest that some times we have to b practical about seeing them and getting to know them.

Jitendra

Hey Steve, Thanks! That is true you really don't know the impact or significance others make till they are no longer in your life that is when we realize the impact they really had on us!! I can usually tell who is real and who is fake on the internet this is why a lot of things happen to me and my friendships cause i call them out on it!! The internet can be a wonderful thing if you find the right people i know i found some amazing friends who are like family to me! It's all good it made me stronger and more aware and alert!! lol  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Comet
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2011 06:38 pm »

Strength

I just have to laugh at people i was hit with a lot of tough situations and people sure do how and when to hit my friendships the ones that are most special to me etc! Never in my life have i ever came across so many fake, two-faced, and jealous people as i have over the internet! Don't get me wrong i met a lot of wonderful friends as well! I know who my real friends are out of all my tough situations came some awesome friendships for life! I know who is real and who is not!! The hardest part is learning who to keep and who to let go!! I always give a few chances to those closest to me cause i see thru a lot and it takes a lot to turn me away from a friend!! .............................................................................................

Love and Light,

Comet

Hey Comet; i think we always need to b aware of the fact that when others r doing things that r not nice, then it is r cue to move on. Often the doors that open r because we r able to let go of the ones behind us. When we push others away we react. We r not reacting when we r letting go of pain.

Jitendra

Hey Steve, Good points and i agree but i am usually the one who does the pushing away most people can't handle me at my worst cause at times i am a hard person to get along with but The hardest ones to let go of are the ones we are closest too but a few have come back it is what is is no matter how much we like to keep certain things the same we can't! We all change i changed as well its all good! I am learning to go with the flow more and just let things flow naturally!! That was the hardest lesson i had to learn this past year!! I am stronger cause of it!!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2012 02:51 pm »

Strength

Strength and Positive Attitude,

This past year was one hell of a year of changes and personal growth! The shoulder injury sidelined me more than once this year i am laid up right now! I know the universe can force us to slow down in a major way if we don't take care of ourselves properly! I am so over this injury but i understand all the reasons behind it and it just made me a stronger person!! I'm more focused and in control of my life these days! Had a lot of personal healing and inner healing done this year as well and released a lot! Forgave all and have no regrets!

I just have to laugh at people i was hit with a lot of tough situations and people sure do how and when to hit my friendships the ones that are most special to me etc! Never in my life have i ever came across so many fake, two-faced, and jealous people as i have over the internet! Don't get me wrong i met a lot of wonderful friends as well! I know who my real friends are out of all my tough situations came some awesome friendships for life! I know who is real and who is not!! The hardest part is learning who to keep and who to let go!! I always give a few chances to those closest to me cause i see thru a lot and it takes a lot to turn me away from a friend!!

Trust me i know life is tough i learned to be more understanding , show compassion when need to and no matter what life throws at us always try to keep a positive attitude! Never assume you know what the other person is thinking, never make things up about your friends that are not true, always speak your mind and be honesty! Stand up for your beliefs and you be amazed at the outcome!!

One thing about this year is i learned to stand up for myself and if one thing does not work change your attitude!! I always look at the big picture not the situation!! If things are meant to be they will always find their way back and if not i see it as one of God's unanswered prayers!! Took me awhile to see things and people for who they really are! I am often misunderstood but i never hurt my friends or anyone close to me! I am a reiki master and a healer sometimes things spin outta

The first time in a long time i am back stronger than ever the most positive i have ever been! Emotional Freedom is an Amazing feeling and if anyone tries to kill your happiness or freedom it is cause you let them do it!! Set up boundaries and see how easy life really can be!! Smiley

Love and Light,

Comet

I think the best way to not hold grudges is to choose to develop new friendships and not hold on to worn out situations and people that just use you. there will always be people that'd recycle you like
 a can. but there will always be some people somewhere who realize it takes patience to develop friendships. you can go from 1 person to another always seeking out a new thrill
but after a while there is a certain emptiness that is a consequence of this behavioral
pattern.

Steve
« Last Edit: Jun 18, 2012 02:54 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
lalain04

« Reply #6 on: Nov 13, 2012 07:54 am »

I have read some psychic development books and one of the best books that I've read is the "A Course in Mind Power" because I learned a lot of information about psychic and psychic development.
« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012 09:59 am by lalain04 » Report Spam   Logged

Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2012 12:47 pm »

I have read some psychic development books and one of the best books that I've read is the "A Course in Mind Power" because I learned a lot of information about psychic and psychic development.

Dear lallain

i wonder what this book and its the writer have brought to your life. It must have really had an influence on you.

Steve
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2012 12:51 pm by steve hydonus/jitendra » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: