Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 04:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Safe and successful trip

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe and successful trip  (Read 962 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Apr 09, 2009 11:07 am »

Please pray for a safe trip and success in my new venture.... Thank You Steve Hydonus
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
miracleman
« Reply #1 on: Apr 09, 2009 12:32 pm »

let this venture be highly effective for peace & tranquility of mind
who so ever visits this place
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2009 01:16 pm »

Steve,

Prayers and best wishes to you ~
for safe travels and for success in your new venture, wherever it may take you.

May you drive no faster, than your Guardian Angel can fly !  Wink

Take care,

Into Blue
« Last Edit: Apr 09, 2009 02:35 pm by Into Blue » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2009 07:15 pm »

i must remember to practice the presence of my Guardian Angels.

Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #4 on: Apr 09, 2009 08:01 pm »

They are always with you, ready to help you with your requests.
Report Spam   Logged
haanhoo

« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2009 01:32 am »

Steve,

Prayers and best wishes to you ~
for safe travels and for success in your new venture, wherever it may take you.

May you drive no faster, than your Guardian Angel can fly !  Wink

Take care,

Into Blue

No chance of that.. you have rode with him haven't you !(one speed only....turtle speed)
Report Spam   Logged
Katze

somewhere in Salem

« Reply #6 on: Apr 10, 2009 10:21 am »

(one speed only....turtle speed)

that is good, Guardian Angels can only fly so fast. In the meantime, care to join me for a turtle Sundae (on Friday,lol !)  dark chocolate, yum yum !!
Report Spam   Logged
haanhoo

« Reply #7 on: Apr 11, 2009 05:13 am »

that is good, Guardian Angels can only fly so fast. In the meantime, care to join me for a turtle Sundae (on Friday,lol !)  dark chocolate, yum yum !!

how bout' turtle soup on Sunday?
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: Apr 17, 2009 01:56 am »

Turtle Doop to you. i am now at a turtles pace in Elk City Oklahoma with van fixer uppers. For some divine plan that i am yet unaware of i have been slowed down to a turtles pace once again. Patience and tune in for cosmic station identification.....
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2009 01:58 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
elfunrokr
« Reply #9 on: Apr 17, 2009 09:24 am »

Turtle Doop to you. i am now at a turtles pace in Elk City Oklahoma with van fixer uppers. For some divine plan that i am yet unaware of i have been slowed down to a turtles pace once again. Patience and tune in for cosmic station identification.....

8)Our master SK is kinda "stuck in the mud" with that terrible disease called vanitus. It is contracted through direct contact with those pesky critters called the soul bandits. I think they have invaded the walls and space of our Surrender Kitty. They have caused some havok to his van and he is stranded in the land of Oklahoma. I think there is some kind of play about Oklahoma isn't there? But, we all need to pray that our SK will be back on the road soon. He must not let those soul bandits continue with there dirty deeds and steal the spiritual space of our friend SK. I spoke with him a bit ago and just learned of this mishap. Although he may be invaded in his new sleeping quarters by them pesky bandits that may rap on his walls all night. They have caused some unrest at the Hobbit House already but when i am able to get back on my feet after my unfortunate run in with these critters i will probably rest much better if they are captured. The soul bandits have a way of causing one to slow down like a turtle but in Steve's (aka SK) case they did not need to slow him down whatsoever! He moves naturally at a snails pace and they just had to sit back and wait for him to arrive. Well we can only wish him continued success in his travels to wonderland in California. (No, not Michael Jackson's place either...ok!) This would be a place where they may be another new kind of bandit that may materialize. Shocked  SK may have to run for cover from these pesky little land "vanimals". They seach out those that move like a wounded animal in the herd. This would be the case in SK situation. Snails and turtles tend to move at their own pace.....right Steve? Wink Grin God be with you.....elfun
Report Spam   Logged
elfunrokr
« Reply #10 on: Apr 17, 2009 09:56 am »

8)Our master SK is kinda "stuck in the mud" with that terrible disease called vanitus. It is contracted through direct contact with those pesky critters called the soul bandits. I think they have invaded the walls and space of our Surrender Kitty. They have caused some havok to his van and he is stranded in the land of Oklahoma. I think there is some kind of play about Oklahoma isn't there? But, we all need to pray that our SK will be back on the road soon. He must not let those soul bandits continue with there dirty deeds and steal the spiritual space of our friend SK. I spoke with him a bit ago and just learned of this mishap. Although he may be invaded in his new sleeping quarters by them pesky bandits that may rap on his walls all night. They have caused some unrest at the Hobbit House already but when i am able to get back on my feet after my unfortunate run in with these critters i will probably rest much better if they are captured. The soul bandits have a way of causing one to slow down like a turtle but in Steve's (aka SK) case they did not need to slow him down whatsoever! He moves naturally at a snails pace and they just had to sit back and wait for him to arrive. Well we can only wish him continued success in his travels to wonderland in California. (No, not Michael Jackson's place either...ok!) This would be a place where they may be another new kind of bandit that may materialize. Shocked  SK may have to run for cover from these pesky little land "vanimals". They seach out those that move like a wounded animal in the herd. This would be the case in SK situation. Snails and turtles tend to move at their own pace.....right Steve? Wink Grin God be with you.....elfun

Cool Lets all send a prayer towards SK's way and wish him well in all his new AD'VAN'TURES along the way......elfun
Report Spam   Logged
elfunrokr
« Reply #11 on: Apr 17, 2009 10:39 am »

Cool Lets all send a prayer towards SK's way and wish him well in all his new AD'VAN'TURES along the way......elfun

8)Endangered turtles race to save their future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!look at'm goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: Apr 17, 2009 12:58 pm »

"The soul bandits have a way of causing one to slow down like a turtle but in Steve's (aka SK) case they did not need to slow him down whatsoever! He moves naturally at a snails pace and they just had to sit back and wait for him to arrive. "

LOL  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Silent Voice Within
stevehydonus@aol.com
Starling

« Reply #13 on: Apr 18, 2009 04:27 am »

LOL....that is funny...elfun knows Steve quite well Smiley