Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 11:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

from Love...they will come

Recent Items

Views: 0
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 0
Comments (0)

Views: 2
Comments (0)

Views: 3
Comments (0)
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: from Love...they will come  (Read 377 times)
yoshi

« on: Mar 27, 2011 08:45 pm »

from Love comes Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength....

Smiley<3<3<3
« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2011 04:20 pm by yoshi » Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
yoshi

« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2011 03:23 pm »

from Love....they will come....not the other way around.

when one Loves another....they will find that Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength....will enter their 'self' or start to surface in them.

when i started Loving God.... 'things' such as jealousy, greed....etc,,,,,started dissolving and the void those things left behind were filled with Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength.

not only Loving God this can happen...it can happen when we Love another person.

Inspiration....Perseverance happen too  Cheesy  i have also noticed those two filling the voids ....  Wink

(((Hugs))) <3<3<3
Report Spam   Logged

~*~*~*  Live in OM *~*~*~
~~~Swami Rama Tirtha ~~~
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2011 07:40 am »

when one Loves another....they will find that Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength....will enter their 'self' or start to surface in them.

when i started Loving God.... 'things' such as jealousy, greed....etc,,,,,started dissolving and the void those things left behind were filled with Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength.

not only Loving God this can happen...it can happen when we Love another person.

Inspiration....Perseverance happen too  Cheesy  i have also noticed those two filling the voids ....  Wink

(((Hugs))) <3<3<3

Yes but some people love each other like cookies; Once they r eaten the love is gone. Sometimes u don't even get that far. It's like all u can eat at a restaurant but instead u pay for the the meal u get and it ends up being all u can smell.  Grin

When we love another person, we do not have to b everything we think the other person wants us to b to satisfy them. We eventually see that we cannot b anyhow. However, we can b their friend till the end because this is usually where most noble relationships start from anyhow; Friendship. We just need to remind ourselves how it all started in the first place. How can anyone expect another person to b all our fantasies? How can we think that another person wants us to b something we cannot b? The more we practice honesty the more we realize that we can only b what we r and what God has given us to present to others. The more we are honest about ourselves the more others feel that honesty and are attracted to it. If another person cannot see the God nature that we shine forth with then there will b someone else who can; because love is always moving towards us when we love others.

Love seeks out a lover. Love  attracts love. Love is like a magnet; if we have faith in this love, all pain and hurt dissolves. Truth is part of this love. Because in practicing the truth we will find the highest prize of all: God. All human love fades in this love for God. Because all love comes from God. When we find that love from God, then we will no longer need to b anything for anyone. It is only in moments of this awareness that we find the truth. We seek to b in that truth always because truth and love r one.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2011 09:20 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
flying squirrel

"in the state of wonderment"

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2011 09:50 pm »

forget love give me cookies !   Cool

the taste of a delicious cookie remains forever and when they are gone
all you have to do, is bake another batch !  Grin

life can be so simple
Report Spam   Logged
Beatrice Landcaster

« Reply #4 on: Sep 07, 2011 07:37 am »

forget love give me cookies !   Cool

the taste of a delicious cookie remains forever and when they are gone
all you have to do, is bake another batch !  Grin

life can be so simple

I understand what ya'll talkin about honey. Life is a simple as ya make it. Just like cookies. Ya stick to a simple recipe and if it works ya'll dont mess with it. Ya hear? Keep it simple and sweet honey. I got one hell of smaker for squirrel. Can't get enough of that sugar crisp.

Beady
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2011 07:38 am by Beatrice Landcaster » Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #5 on: Sep 27, 2011 10:19 pm »

(((Hugs))) <3<3<3

Love that is not, never really comes into being and love that is, never seizes to exist.
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2011 10:34 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
Willie the Shake

« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 2011 07:21 am »

from Love comes Faith.....Understanding....Compassion....Forgiveness...Trust....Strength....

Smiley<3<3<3

They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.

Willie the Shake
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: