Spiritual Portal
Mar 28, 2024 06:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bliss Consciousness

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bliss Consciousness  (Read 1313 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« on: Jan 28, 2011 09:52 pm »

so you too see the importance of pulling out and say doing so can be helpful for day to day activity.
wisdom, something i don't understand- but believe you're right
applying wisdom and discernment to any situation help steer the direction you will head in life

but i am far from all wise and sometimes my emotions are to strong- i might act differently then what i see or want as the appropriate action. sometimes i don't see that til later
til i've played the fool

but even now
you are where you are because your interest and what feels right to you? right Huh?
meditation, yogananda, understanding your interest and things like inner peace or bliss consciousness
you've been lead there by your emotions- and believe its right rather than blindly follow what another says

if you are unsure about a situation but are being pulled by a very strong emotion - ? then what ?

tools, sure. still very real- i think all emotions serve purpose, even if that purpose is to show you- X is not for me. whether guided by wisdom or not, emotions help show you what you can't always see.

We do not understand that it is very difficult to steer our course in the right direction. We continuously 'feel' as though we can steer our ship but the truth is that we are irresistibly drawn by are karma to situations that serve no useful purpose accept to create more karma. In our state of ignorance we finally come to understand that our freedom lies with the help of a divine soul that can lead us safely to the shores of fulfillment. By the time, we have come this far, we no longer follow what others  say but rather what our emotions and habits have dictated. These too are dictated by a long history of past conditioning which has lead us to our present state of ego enslavement. Please take the time to read excerpts from 'An Experience in Cosmic Consciousness' under the Autobiography of a Yogi.

Jitendra
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: