Spiritual Portal
Apr 20, 2024 07:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Bowl of Saki

Recent Items

Views: 3
Comments (1)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 9
Comments (0)

Views: 27
Comments (1)

Views: 40
Comments (1)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bowl of Saki  (Read 21916 times)
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2018 10:04 am »

You can have all good things - wealth, friends, kindness, love to give and love to receive - once you have learned not to be blinded by them, learned to escape from disappointment, and from repugnance at the idea that things are not as you want them to be. ~
     Bowl of Saki, May 1, by Hazrat Inayat Khan

I think that some us become acquainted with the fact that unlike much of the rest of the population who learn by bitter experiences alone....there emerges patterns in our lives. Those patterns are often orchestrated by forces higher then ourselves. This is when we learn that we have gurus helping us in this school house called life....and guiding us towards enlightenment.

Quote from Eric;

I am posting yesterday's saki. I found this to be one of the most important lessons for me right now. I am blown away by how aligned I am with the teachings of Hazrat Inayat Khan and how I came to discover Sufism in the first place. It is curious to me how I do not give more importance to the synchronistic experience's that strengthen faith in an unseen intelligent force. Here's to raising awareness. And on to the lesson....

"GOD TALKS WITH ARJUNA" THE BHAGAVAD GITA ~ ॐ ~  (Day 66.) Sat.  5th May, 2018 . Chapter  3, Verse:- 28-31 ~ Pages: 392-398. ~ॐ ~
"KARMA YOGA:~ 'THE PATH OF SPIRITUAL ACTION." ~ ॐ ~
       THE YOGI NOT ONLY RELINQUISHES EGOTISM during the all-surrendering union (Yoga) of mind BLISS - in MEDITATION, but during ORDINARY wakeful ACTIVITY AS WELL.  In the highest state of ECSTASY - the Yogi can REMAIN united TO SPIRIT  even while working with mind and body - to carry out the DIVINE PLAN.  By engaging with DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS in ALL of his ACTIVITIES, the DEVOTEE is FREE of EGOTISTIC LIMITATIONS during wakefulness, as in the ordinary Man during sleep. (Read on page 398.)
 ........ Paramahansa Yogananda .........

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018 10:19 am by Steve Hydonus » Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: