Spiritual Portal
Mar 29, 2024 11:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: See Steve Hydonus perform his song 'Demian' on YouTube!

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

god, are you calling me?

Recent Items

Views: 1
Comments (0)
By: Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?

Views: 1
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)

Views: 4
Comments (0)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: god, are you calling me?  (Read 1149 times)
blue nova
« Reply #15 on: Jan 19, 2011 08:31 pm »

(((lovegoblin)))

i am very happy that u like my response.  all i can do in response to others....is share my own experience(s)...

in my heart lays love...which is god.  god...is this souls ...um...destiny ?

when we reach god....says all masters...we will be fulfilled.

a love will come...like that of no others.  it is up to us...whether or not to accept or deny this love..

and u know what ?? !! ??  one day ..i chose to finally grab onto gods love...'cause frankly, i was tired of living life without love'....

sure...i encountered love...human love...and i mistook it for gods love...and human love, cannot compare to that of gods love....

gods love comes..without judgement...without criticisms....without any, um, 'contract'....sorry, not sure how other way to word it.... Wink

gods love...is without prerequisits.....did i term that correctly ?  Cheesy

ok...

when i learned to love god..then love me....the love started falling from heaven...

love came from sources..i never thought was possible....

even thru 'the bad ones'....yep...even thru them i felt or feel gods love...

yep...stunned i was...still am sometimes.

god is...all loving...he comes to us in 'packages' we not thought possible, or would not imagine him coming thru..

god presents himself in my daughter.....he presents himself before me in family...my doggies...my hens....

not sure how else to put it...dearest eric.....

he is present in our lives..in packages we never thought of....

<3<3<3

even in a person that seems to be our 'enemy'....an enemy comes in all forms...a vow, a parent, friend, sibling, even a child...

even in one that is a lover...

yep.  even in a lover.

(((Hugs)))
Report Spam   Logged
guest88
« Reply #16 on: Jan 19, 2011 08:36 pm »

hey anne bumped the thread- went back to modify my original post

thanks for the quick response. i'm enjoying this, but ok i g2g to work! lol !!! >_<
Report Spam   Logged
blue nova
« Reply #17 on: Jan 20, 2011 04:52 pm »

lovegoblin wrote:

lately i've been having some fear regarding death and the lose of identity. i'm scared because i become attached to the ones i love, and- even though i believe what deep emotions i share with people in this life- will carry over, i can't help but hurt a little thinking i might never see their smiling faces again.

god loves us.  the ones we love...will always be with us.  some of the ones we love now....could be ones that we have loved before, in previous lifetimes.

consciousness will always be.....it never will cease to exist, even when the body ceases to function permanently.  our consciousness and it's  'identity' will keep one going after bodily death.   the masters say this.   people who have had NDE's (near death experiences) say this. 

to help ease ur mind....u can watch the show called "i survived...beyond and back".  ive found much relief watching the show  Smiley

(((Hugs)))

Report Spam   Logged
Jitendra Hy-do-u-no-us?
Surrender Kitty
Administrator

Intereststs; Meditation/Spiritual Life

« Reply #18 on: Feb 08, 2011 02:27 pm »

lovegoblin wrote:

lately i've been having some fear regarding death and the lose of identity. i'm scared because i become attached to the ones i love, and- even though i believe what deep emotions i share with people in this life- will carry over, i can't help but hurt a little thinking i might never see their smiling faces again.

god loves us.  the ones we love...will always be with us.  some of the ones we love now....could be ones that we have loved before, in previous lifetimes.

consciousness will always be.....it never will cease to exist, even when the body ceases to function permanently.  our consciousness and it's  'identity' will keep one going after bodily death.   the masters say this.   people who have had NDE's (near death experiences) say this. 

to help ease ur mind....u can watch the show called "i survived...beyond and back".  ive found much relief watching the show  Smiley

(((Hugs)))

'consciousness will always be' and that is what we truly are. We must also remember that we create our consciousness around us and take responsibility for it.
Report Spam   Logged

God Christ Gurus musical sample creations:
https://youtu.be/PU9157Esq-4 Hidden Springs

https://youtu.be/CQgAybAlVO0
Silent Voice Within
https://www.reverbnation.com/stevehydonus
stevehydonus@aol.com
For CD\'s of music by Steve or hydonus@yahoo.com
guest88
« Reply #19 on: Feb 09, 2011 04:50 pm »

thank you everyone for your response. i've given this another read and am really impressed by its flow
each response is very insightful and i truly appreciate you- Blue Nova, Namaste2All, and steve

i found this
(smiles shower upon us... sharing... )

Seems this experience is recalled similar by many (of those awakening upon path)...  an experience during sleep of a vibration or sensation arising in spine and among body... many say things like, "it was like something was behind me, making me vibrate, then arising or spreading".     The reason during sleep is this is when God (finally, first) finds us relaxed enough (still) to make presence of the finer, more subtle manifest within our conscious awareness...  and to let us learn, YES, there is something more... and show us the "Witness", "Holy Ghost", "Holy Vibration" that sustains all of Creation.  This is manifestation of AUM.   Typically, it is NOT Kundalini arising -- although because of the way it manifests in spine and arising, we may understandably think so...  may be a mix suppose, but key component is illustration of AUM.

Golden light is representative of AUM.   Green (olive) is of Heart Center -- Chitta...   Nucleus...   (yes...)

It is such grace and wonder to have such experiences.   Some have a couple of experiences in life, while others it's like a circus...    If not even searching, and living unobserved life, the experiences will likely remain lessons via the Gross Material World -- but this is part of the many true paths... neither is better or worse... they just are...   

namaste (we bow to the spririt within in each manifestation of individuation) -- as surely (with these direct insights ) we're shown it is not us as individuals, but us as little drops in the Ocean of Spirit... and Spirit is simply our common essence...   

very helpful- and touching.
gold to green
i wonder if the tree represents the holy vibration
---------

Keen observations here. i have found that it is best not to listen to some kinds of music when i am too receptive. This is because it does stir the emotions and brings oscillations as you put it Nomaste.
Sometimes these blessings come in early life as a 'come on' from God to help entice us in the right direction. Then because we fall from that grace or rather have worldy attachments to work out we may loose touch with these blessings. So enjoy them and be extrememly grateful while you can.

i have never lost touch with meditation and it has steered me clear of many disastrous events in life. Now i am working very hard to make my spiritual life a reality to myself and others

i believe that comes from ego listening to illusion (?)   i believe....that god would never ask soul to let go of love.  god is love.  love is what god wants for us souls.

we cannot depend on another physical presence for love.  or any material thing.  god would like for us souls to go to god for love. 

we may get glimpses of this love thru another person or physical presence....but as we all know....it may not last.

give love.....dont expect back in return.  learn to love ourselves & god....once it is established, it wont matter much if we receive it from others....

for everyone here posting, thank you- your experience seems so genuine and beautiful.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: